Please contact us directly with any questions, comments, or scheduling inquiries you may have.
205 N Berkley St, PO BOX 428 Council, Idaho 83612, United States
Same-Day Appointment Available
Monday - Friday: 7:30 am to 5:30 pm
Monday - Friday: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Tuesday & Thursday -Friday:
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Monday - Wednesday: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
Monday - Friday 9:00 am -5:30 pm
Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed Monday May 30th for Memorial Day
Adams County Health Center Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a generous compensation package including life and health insurance, paid time off and retirement.
Adams County Health Center (ACHC) in Council, ID is looking for a motivated, versatile Certified Medical Assistant to join our team.
• Prior Work Experience and Knowledge
• Dedication to work, patients, and team
• Consistency in work habits
• Flexibility in jobs, skills, and multitasking
• Team Oriented ACHC offers:
• Ongoing training and education
• Full time employment
• M-F No nights or weekends
• Health insurance
• Rewarding work environment We are a busy Family Practice in a rural community. Our MA’s can use a variety of skills and autonomy is encouraged. We have a supportive working environment that lends to a high employee retention rate. If you are looking for a challenging but fun medical office to utilize your knowledge, come join our team!
DO NOT SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION THROUGH SOCIAL MEDIA!